- Unhealthy diet during pregnancy could be linked to ADHD
- How Sensory Processing Issues Affect Kids in School
- Fidget Spinners: A Pediatrician’s Take
- Early School Start? How to Ensure Teens Get the Sleep They Need
- Can ADHD Meds Actually Stunt Growth of Kids Who Take Them Long Term?
- Teens With ASD Who Want to Drive: Determining Who Is Ready
- Digital Guidelines: Promoting Healthy Technology Use for Children
- 10 Ways Schools And Parents Can Help Students With ADHD
- Practice Positive Discipline to Help Kids Learn From Their Mistakes
- Never Punish a Child for Behavior Outside His Control
- College Board Simplifies Request Process For Test Accommodations
- ADHD Likely Due to Genes, Not Parenting or Environment
- More U.S. middle school students dying of suicide than car crashes
- How to talk to children about difficult news
- What’s the Right Age for a Child to Get a Smartphone?
- Bedtime should be the same time year-round, say sleep experts
- Fear and Anxiety – An Age by Age Guide to Common Fears, The Reasons for Each and How to Manage Them
- A Stanford dean on adult skills every 18-year-old should have
- You can’t protect your kids from stress. But here are ways to teach them to cope.
- Easy, Free Browser Hacks to Make the Internet Safer for Your Kid
- Young and sleep deprived
- ADHD in kids: What many parents and teachers don’t understand but need to know
- What many parents and teachers don’t understand about ADHD in kids — Part 2
- Back-to-School Worries for Gay Parents
- Children with ADHD ‘learn better when fidgeting’
- Brain study shows dyslexia impacts mathematical processing
- How to Cut Children’s Screen Time? Say No to Yourself First
- Screen Addiction Is Taking a Toll on Children
- 4 Reasons for High School Graduates to Turn to Community Collegehttp
- Kids with ADHD must squirm to learn, study says
- Neuropsychological Assessment Different From Cognitive Testing
- Concussions: How a Neuropsychologist Helps
- Does Your Insurance Cover Mental Health Services?
- Exercise Before School May Reduce ADHD Symptoms in Kids
- Brain Rest After Concussion Linked To Quicker Recovery
- Are gifted children getting lost in the shuffle?
- Children Who Avoid Scary Situations Likelier to Have Anxiety
- Sleep Study Reveals How the Adolescent Brain Makes the Transition to Mature Thinking
- Neurofeedback: An ADHD Treatment That Retrains the Brain?
- Smooth Transition: Researchers Helping Freshmen With ADHD Succeed in College
- To Sleep Perchance to Reset Your Brain
- Earlier Bedtimes May Fend Off Teen Depression
- Brain Development Delayed in ADHD, Study Shows
- Wider Letter Spacing Helps Dyslexic Children
- Novel Brain Imaging Technique Explains Why Concussions Affect People Differently
- Practice Opportunities with Gifted Children and Their Families